Friday, January 29, 2010

In The Beginning...

I love how the Bible starts off with "In the Beginning God created the heavens and the earth."  To me it is a reminder that everything has to start somewhere.  Unlike God, who created out of nothing, I have the help of good ol' Blogspot.com to get me started.  And where to go from here I haven't a clue! I know I have a gazillion recipes that I want to try (OK, maybe not a gazillion but there are a lot!) and I'm eager to try my hand at some new toys I got for Christmas.  I've really nothing of great value to offer in the blogging universe although who knows, maybe just maybe I may show you something of interest.  My desire for this year is to brave it up and try those new things - life is short and what have I got to lose, eh?  Darling hubby and I will start off with learning the art of cake decorating.  We've signed up through our local Michael's store and the class begins on Monday.  I'm hesitant and fearful of putting myself out there for all the blog world to see but I am looking at it as a challenge to try those new things and share my experience... even if it is for my eyes only.  So, here's to new friend's and new challenges - Let's try something new out together! 
"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you.  Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."
                       John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment