Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Everyone!!!! Father, Son and Holy Spirit Cupcakes

My mom's Sunday School class has been working on learning about how 
God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit and she asked me to make cupcakes with a representation of them.... uh sure, no problem. Thinking of a way to do that should be easy peasy! Here's what I came up with.....
Exodus 3:5 "Do not come any closer," God said. "Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground." 6Then he said, "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob." At this, Moses hid his face, because he was afraid to look at God.

Luke 3: 22 and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."

Matthew 27:35 When they had crucified him, they divided up his clothes by casting lots.
 Have a Happy Easter everyone!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment